This Dashboard was created to assist in finding errors that may cause problems when submitting the Annual Performance Reports (APRs) to HUD. Follow the procedure below to run, view, and identify client entry errors.
Finding the APR Submittal Preparation Dashboard
Step 1: Click on the Launchpad.
Step 2: Click on the Reports icon which will take you to the Reports Main page.
Step 3: Click on the Data Analysis tab.
Step 4: Click on the caret next to Built In Reports to expand the section to locate the APR Submittal Preparation Dashboard.
Viewing the Dashboard
You will see a Run icon. Selecting this icon will open the dashboard and return results for your agency automatically. Clarity may take a minute to process your request before viewing the Dashboard.
Navigating the Dashboard
The Dashboard contains a Filters drop down section (A)) five (5) tiles (B) and an Annual Assessment Status visualization (doughnut chart) (C). The following provides an explanation of each.
The Filters option provides a way in which to adjust your time range, program name, and project type code. Just a reminder that your filters should match their APR Project and dates.
- Reporting Period Filter - Default is in the last 12 complete months
- Programs Full Name - optional filter
- Project Type Code - optional filter
- Project Start After Project Exit: This tile returns a count of the number of enrollments that have a Project Start Date greater than the Project Exit date. This problem can occur if a user incorrectly updates the Start Date after the Project Exit has been created.
- DOB AFTER Project Start: This tile returns a count of the number of enrollments that have a Date of Birth after the Project Start date This problem usually occurs when there is a birth in the family or when the wrong year is used for the client's date of birth (for example, the current year).
- Move-in Date AFTER Project Exit: This tile returns a count of the number of enrollments that have a Move-in Date after the Project Exit date
- Move-in Date Before Project Exit: This tile returns a count of the number of enrollments that have a Move-in Date before the Project Exit date./p>
- Households with More than One HoH: Starting in October of 2021, all HMIS and Federal Partner reporting will require household enrollments have the same Head of Household from Project Start to Project Exit. This tile is designed to return those households where at any time during the enrollment, there have been two or more different heads of household.
Annual Assessment Status (C)
This graph displays an assessment of the current status of data in the APR. It contains the following markers:
- Completed out of range
- Due in 30-60 days
- Past Due
Viewing and Changing Detail Data
To view detailed data relating to each tile, click on the number in the tile.
A detailed report appears containing the specific assessment errors. To correct any errors, click on the Personnel ID or Enrollment ID. Use the dropdown box to navigate to that client profile or enrollment.
Annual Assessment Status (C)
To view detailed data relating to each marker in the chart, click on the chart color corresponding to the marker. A detailed report appears containing the specific assessment errors. To correct any errors, click on the Personnel ID or Enrollment ID. You will see a dropdown box to navigate to that client profile or enrollment.